Monday 11 April 2011

First Rendered Scene

First off I should note that these were done atleast a week ago but have just not been uploaded to the blog.

The first animation I decided to do was a very simple credits page, start slow and work my way into the animations. For this I designed the 007 logo inside of 3D Studio Max using the text tool, extruding and placing infront of a black, plained backdrop.



I then followed this by adding more walls or planes around the image and at the far end creating several directional spot lights. This was so that as i animated the text, (using Keyframes as well as the autoKey function), to come towards the camera the lights would shine onto the text and iluminate the logo.

After creating the animation several times I finally found a rendition that looked good.


No comments:

Post a Comment