Thursday 14 April 2011

Final Animation

The final animation was finished after the last scene was completed. I used Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 to edit each clip and place them in order. After this I added transitions to avoid my animation looking to chopped up and then picked the best part from the music track to place on the animation. The sound effects where put in last as if anything was to be moved while editing the sound effects would be disorganised.

Editing in CS5.



Final Animation.

A note to add with the trailer is that I am aware that there are a lot of fade to blacks, and a blank delay at the end. These were most intentional and not for the sake of making a longer trailer. The animations themselves make up roughly 30 seconds give or take a second. The trailer is slightly longer because I wanted to to look good with different transitions, as well as alowing the music to finish at a good point, rather then just cutting it off. 
I want to make it clear that the blacks are edited in with the trailer to make it look more complete, and not to fill time as my animations all together came to 30 seconds.

Reference:
"Another Way To Die"  Jack White and Alicia Keys 2008
Digital Track
[14/4/2011]

All other sounds used in the trailer where either created by myself or downloaded from the royalty free sound effects website, www.findsounds.com

I would also at this time like to reference the head of my James Bond model. All credit for the original head goes to Richard Barns. I originally planed to have the trailer without a head and just use low angle shots but then found it difficult to follow.  I would have liked to have used my own model head but due to time and more honestly, lack of personal skill I was unable to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment