Monday 11 April 2011

Changes to my animation

With only a couple of weeks left and still much work to be done I decided that in order to complete my animation I would have to change my ideas slightly. At first i was considering adding in a longer chase scene, including a gun fight and explosion. I felt that this however would look more like a scene from the film rather then a trailer.

Looking back at my work my storyboard was mostly of the car scene, giving little chance of using more techniques other then KeyFraming and autoFraming. This ment redesigning my ideas and plan out a new trailer.

The idea I have decided to go with is that of a second long scene, played before the driving scene. This will be of my James Bond model walking a few feet, lifting the G36 model to his shoulder and fireing several shots. The gun will be animated using the morphing tool, so that when a bullet butt is frown out of the chamber, the gun morphers to represent this. The bullets will then travel a small distance before fading to black.

I also plan on using the reactor in the same scene, to have the bullet butts fall to the ground once they are projected from the gun's chamber. Understandably this may not sound very clear, but I hope to have a quick mock up soon to show my new idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment